Darryl Hurs has a 25+ year history in the music business including launching and running one of Canada’s largest indie music festivals and conference, Indie Week, and is also the current director of market development for CD Baby in Canada.
In this episode Darryl stops by to discuss:
- How he started his 25 year + career?
- Taking Indie Week online fully in 2020?
- How to break an act in 2020 and beyond?
- The ever-changing roles in the music industry
- How to sign up for Indie Week and all the resources the festival can offer.
Plus, I’m giving away 5 passes to Indie Week and you can qualify by liking and sharing this episode to as many resources as possible!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices