Fred Penner’s Place was and is one of the most iconic kid shows in Canadian Television history and he joins me today to talk about the show and so much more! In this episode we break down:
- How did the show all come together?
- Growing up in Winnipeg and where he got his inspiration from?
- Staying in touch with fellow Winnipeg musicians who have found success like him including Neil Young and The Guess Who.
- His relationship with fellow children’s performers Sharon Louis and Bram and Mr, Dressup?
- How did “The Cat Came Back” his famous song come together?
- Is he still making music and what’s next?
Brought to you by
Powered by Blue Microphones
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices