Since leaving WWE Renee Paquette has been relatively quiet but still one of the busiest people on the planet!
Whether it’s writing a book, building a new show, staying in touch with her over 3 million followers on social media, or balancing the multitude of media requests (including this one), Renee still finds a way to balance it all.
As Renee gears up for the next chapter of her life she took the time to stop by the Podcast to update our listeners on what she’s been up to and what might be next?
We chat about:
- Growing up in live events and how they shaped her?
- Heading to Second City in Chicago and the influence on her journey?
- The support she got from her family and how important it was?
- Her connection to Anne Murray
- Her favorite wrestling match of all time, favorite album and movie to take alone to an island and so much more!
Renee also has some breaking news for you all and I can’t believe she let the cat out of the bag on this show!
Renee on Twitter and Insta:
Brought to you by Partake Brewing
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices