Ted Fleming formed his award winning Alcohol Free Craft Beer brand “Partake” 10 years ago when he was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease and had to quit drinking! The only way Ted was to enjoy a Craft Beer again was to create a product without Alcohol that would rival any beer in taste and has formed one of the fastest growing companies in Canada as a result!
Ted joins me this week to discuss:
- Creating a product to rival beer companies around the world and offer an alternative
- Entering the Non-Alcoholic space and the challenges he’s faced?
- Struggling to be social in a society that still frowns on sobriety.
- His appearance on CBC’s Dragons Den.
- Getting the taste just right and what’s next for the brand?
Thanks to Ted and his team at Partake for sponsoring the Brenton On Tour Podcast!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices